Guidelines and Requirements for Registered Press
The My Louisiana Summit invites qualified media professionals from accredited publications/media outlets to submit a registration request for a complimentary press badge. If you are one of the following; freelance writer on assignment, staff writer, editor, reporter, photographer or producer; with an editorial assignment to cover the exposition for a media outlet that is related to the subject matter covered at the Summit, you may qualify for a My Louisiana Summit press badge.
Please review the Eligibility Requirements below prior to retrieving your badge at the event.
Complimentary press registration is available only to members of the press who are writing articles or producing broadcast coverage about My Louisiana Equality & Equity Summit.
- Members of the press with following titles qualify for a Press badge:
- Freelance writer (Must provide a documented assignment from a specific news organization and 2 by-lined articles written within the past year from an assigned news organization to qualify for a Press badge).
- Photojournalist, photographer
- Camera crew (TV)
- The following titles are NOT eligible to receive a Press badge:
- Sales/marketing personnel (sales managers, account executives, etc.)
- Advertising/PR/marketing representatives/agencies
- Production companies staff
- Corporate media relations staff
- President, CEO
- Other non-editorial roles
- Members of the press must be employed by an accredited news organization
- Through the registration process, members of the press must provide links to their recent works as well as a website link to the news organization for which they work (i.e.: masthead with your name on it)
We will review your request to attend as a member of the press within 7 business days of your submission.
If we have any concerns or questions about your application, we will contact you directly.
Please do not submit more than one request per person.
Once you are approved, you will receive an email confirmation of registration. Bring a copy of this email to the Registration & Check-In table at the conference in order to retrieve your badge.
If you have reviewed the Eligibility Requirements listed above, select the button below and submit your information. Make sure to complete all the fields.
We will review your request to attend as a member of the press within 7 business days of your submission. If we have any concerns or questions about your application, we will contact you directly.
Once you are approved, you will receive an email confirmation of registration. Bring a copy of this email and your media credentials to the Registration & Check-In table at the Summit in order to retrieve your badge.
***The My Louisiana Summit reserves the right to modify this policy without public notice and to revoke accreditation at any time.***